The only thing better than a cool dessert on a warm day? A dessert that doesn’t need an oven! Our no-bake Blueberry & Lime Icebox Pie is made with Cabot’s Greek-Style Yogurt, honey and fresh berries – and is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth (with a little less guilt.)
• 12 graham crackers, crushed
• 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
• 6 tablespoons of butter, melted
• 2 cups of Cabot Greek-Style Yogurt (we used vanilla bean!)
• 1/3 cup of honey
• 1/2 cup of blueberries, blended (set more aside for topping)
• 1 small lime, juice and zest
To prepare the crust, use a food processer to blend graham crackers and brown sugar together. Mix the crumbs with the melted butter and press mixture evenly into a 9-inch pie pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake crust for 10-15 minutes, allowing it to brown.
For pie filling, mix yogurt, honey, blueberries and lime juice together until combined. Spoon into cooled pie crust and top with whole blueberries and lime zest. Let chill in freezer for 3-5 hours (overnight if possible) and you’re ready to enjoy!
On a mission to create a more healthy, sustainable, and equitable world for the next seven generations and beyond.