Ingredients: Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).
Product Manufactured in: California, USA and Tennessee, USA
Ingredient Origins: USA and Globally Sourced
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Open the top of the dish soap bottle, lightly squeeze the dish soap bottle to dispense dish soap and return the dish soap bottle to counter surface.
NOT FOR USE IN AUTOMATIC DISHWASHERS.
Dish liquid soap is safe for septic systems.
Please recycle the dish liquid soap bottle after use.
FAQS: View all Seventh Generation dishwashing product FAQs.
- Plant-based formula fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food
- USDA Certified Bio-based Product (95%)
- 100% biodegradable formulas, 100% recycled bottle
- Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
- Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or fragrances
- Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula