Ingredients: Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).
PLANT DERIVED FRAGRANCE INGREDIENTS: Canarium luzonicum (elemi) gum nonvolatiles, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, and tangelo oil.
d-Limonene is a component of these fragrance ingredients
Product Manufactured in: California, USA and Tennessee, USA
Ingredient Origins: USA and Globally Sourced
Open the top of the dish soap bottle, lightly squeeze the dish soap bottle to dispense dish soap and return the dish soap bottle to counter surface.
NOT FOR USE IN AUTOMATIC DISHWASHERS.
Dish liquid soap is safe for septic systems.
Please recycle the dish liquid soap bottle after use.
- Plant-based formula fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food
- USDA Certified Bio-based Product (95%)
- 100% biodegradable formulas, 100% recycled bottle
- Scents Made from 100% Essential Oils & Botanical Ingredients
- EPA Safer Choice Certified to be safe and effective for you and your family.
- Certified by our caring friends at Leaping Bunny for not testing on animals. Additionally, our products do not have any animal ingredients.