Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent - Fresh Citrus Scent
Laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent)
Sodium Citrate (plant-derived water softener)
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent)
Glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer)
Sodium Chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier)
Sodium Oleate (plant-derived anti-foaming agent)
Protease Enzyme Blend (plant-derived soil remover)
Pectinase Enzyme Blend (plant-derived soil remover)
Calcium Chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer)
Amylase Enzyme Blend (plant-derived soil remover)
Mannanase Enzyme Blend (plant-derived soil remover)
Citric Acid (plant-derived pH adjuster)
Methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative)
Octylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative)
Scents made from 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients.*
Fresh Citrus Scent: Citral, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
*d-Limonene is a component of these fragrance ingredients.
Product Manufactured in: California, USA and Mississippi, USA
Ingredient Origins: USA and Globally Sourced
Follow garment care label instructions.
- SORT: Refer to garment label instructions.
- PRETREAT: Apply laundry detergent to stained area directly and pre-soak before washing.
- MEASURE: To the bottom of line 3 (1.75 fl oz / 51 mL) for medium loads; to the top of line 5 Line (2.6 fl oz / 76 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.
- WASH: When using HE washing machines, pour liquid laundry detergent into dispenser. When using a standard machine, start the washer, add liquid, and then your clothes. Provides 54 loads when you measure to the medium dose line. Safe on septic systems. Works in all water temperatures.
For all water temperatures cold & hot.
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%
- Powered by Plants™
- Made with no synthetic fragrances or optical brighteners