Power+ Laundry Detergent - Free and Clear
Water, Laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent) Sodium Citrate (plant-derived water softener, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), Glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), Sodium Chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), Sodium Oleate (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), Protease enzyme blend (plant-derived soil remover), Pectinase enzyme blend (plant-derived soil remover), Calcium Chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), Amylase (plant-derived soil remover), Mannanase (plant-derived soil remover), Citric Acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), Methyisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative), Octylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative).
Product Manufactured in: California, USA and Mississippi, USA
Ingredient Origins: USA and Globally Sourced
- SORT: Refer to garment label instructions.
- PRETREAT: Apply laundry detergent to stained area directly and pre-soak garment before washing.
- MEASURE: To the bottom of line 3 (1.75 fl oz / 51 mL) for medium loads; to the top of line 5 Line (2.6 fl oz / 76 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.
- WASH: When using HE washing machines, pour liquid laundry detergent into dispenser. When using a standard machine, start the washer, add liquid, and then your clothes. Provides 54 loads when you measure to the medium dose line. Safe on septic systems. Works in all water temperatures.
For all water temperatures cold & hot.
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
• Same great formula, new look for our Power+ laundry detergent formula.
• Powerful formula with 6 powerful enzymes and surfactants gives you a deep laundry clean with each and every load.
• A powerful, stain-fighting clean you can trust, made with 97% bio-based ingredients (USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%).
• Feel-good formula made with EPA Safer Choice Certified laundry detergent – a feel good clean for you and your family.
• Free and Clear with 0% Dyes, Optical/Artificial Brighteners or Fragrances.
• Certified by our caring friends at Leaping Bunny for never testing on animals.
At Seventh Generation, we do business differently. We believe our products are healthy solutions for use within your home–and for the community and environment outside of it. We are always evaluating how to reduce their environmental impact, increase performance and safety, and create a more sustainable supply chain. We believe it is our responsibility to set a course for a more mindful way of doing business, where companies act as partners with other stakeholders to create a brighter future for the whole planet. Seventh Generation is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. B Corps are certified to be better for workers, better for communities, and better for the environment. By choosing Seventh Generation products, you’re joining us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations.