Ingredients: Water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), sodium octyl sulfate (plant-derived surfactant), xanthan gum (plant-derived thickener), Protease enzyme blend (plant-based soil remover), Calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), Pectinase enzyme blend (plant-based soil remover), Amylase enzyme blend (plant-based soil remover), Sodium hydroxide (minieral-based pH adjuster), Citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), Benzisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative), Methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative).
Gluten free. Phosphate free.
Product Manufactured in: Illinois, USA
Ingredient Origins: USA and Globally Sourced
- Rotate nozzle to SPRAY
- Apply spray directly onto clothing; saturate stain.
- To achieve best results, wash right away, or within 24 hours.
- Wash with normal laundry detergent.
Not recommended, for use on silk or wool. Before using, test a small area first. Works in both warm and cold water. Safe on septic systems.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Contains enzymes.
EYE AND SKIN CONTACT: Flush thoroughly with water.
IF SWALLOWED: Drink plenty of water and consult a physician.
IF INHALED: If irritation or allergic reaction occurs, seek immediate medical attention. Do not treat garment while wearing.
View all FAQs on Seventh Generation stain removers & chlorine free bleach.
- Formula free from dyes and fragrances.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%.
- Bottle is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic (PCR).
- Leaping Bunny® Certified.