Laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent)
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent)
Sodium Citrate (plant-derived water softener)
Glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer)
Sodium Chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier)
Sodium Oleate (plant-derived anti-foaming agent)
Protease enzyme blend (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover)
Calcium Chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer)
Amylase (enzyme blend plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover)
Mannanase (enzyme blend plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover)
Citric Acid (plant-derived pH adjuster)
Methyisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative)
Octylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative)
Fresh Citrus Scent: Buchu leaf oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, gamma-decalactone, linalool.
*d-Limonene is a component of these fragrance ingredients
Product Manufactured in: California, USA and Mississippi, USA
Ingredient Origins: USA and Globally Sourced
HOW TO USE: Best results will be achieved when measuring and using this laundry detergent following these easy steps:
- SORT: Refer to garment label instructions.
- PRETREAT: Apply laundry detergent to stained area directly, and pre-soak before washing.
- MEASURE: 50 and 100 fl oz caps: Standard and HE Machines: Line 2 (1.5 fl oz / 44mL) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 fl oz / 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads. 150 fl oz caps: Standard and HE Machines: Line 1 (1.5 fl oz / 44mL) for medium loads; to line 2 (2.2 fl oz / 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.
- POUR: For HE washers, use dispenser. For standard washers, start cycle, add detergent while machine fills, then add clothes. Our 50 oz laundry detergent bottle holds 33 loads when measuring to line 1 in the cap. 100 fl oz bottle holds 66 loads. The 150 oz bottle holds 99 loads when measuring to line 1 in the cap. When the bottle is empty, kindly recycle.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%
- Leaping Bunny Certified®
- Free of dyes and synthetic fragrances