March 13, 2015
Spring Cleaning: Pet Clean Up!
Choosing the right cleaning products for your home often revolves around concern for children and family, but if you have pets, they are just as important. We’ve compiled a list of effective tips to help you clean without worry when our four-legged friends add to the mess.
- Disinfecting wipes and spray for floor messes: When your pet leaves a surprise mess on your hard-surfaced floor, our disinfecting wipes are perfect for cleaning it up. The disinfecting technology behind our wipes and spray cleaner help kill over 99.99% of household germs*. (*Please see product label for full details).
- Baby wipes for dirty paws: Gentle enough for babies – and paw pads! Keep a package of baby wipes near your door for a convenient way to wipe up dirt and grime before it makes its way into your home.
- A fragrance-free detergent for pet bedding: Pets can be just as sensitive to scents and ingredients as their owners, so stick with a gentle detergent. Regular bed washing can help remove dander and pet odor from your home.
- Glass cleaner for tackling windows: Dogs seem to love gazing out of the window almost more than we do – but they sometimes can’t seem to figure out how to keep their mouths and noses off of it while doing so. Stick with a trusted window cleaner - where you can read the ingredients right on the label - for streak-free glass without harsh residues - because we know those noses will be back!
- Chlorine-free bleach for carpet stains: We know, this one sounds a little strange – but trust us, it works! Our chlorine-free formula treats fibers gently while lifting tough stains. Remove as much of the solid residue as possible and blot excess moisture. Use 1 part chlorine-free bleach and 3 parts water to create a concentrated spot-treatment and apply directly to the stain. Let sit for 10 minutes. Rinse with water. Repeat if required. Finish by blotting the area with a dry cloth. (Always spot test in a hidden area when using a new cleaner on your carpet!)