Choosing the right cleaning products for your home often revolves around concern for children and family, but if you have pets, they are just as important. We’ve compiled a list of effective tips to help you clean without worry when our four-legged friends add to the mess.
- Disinfecting wipes and spray for floor messes: When your pet leaves a surprise mess on your hard-surfaced floor, our disinfecting wipes are perfect for cleaning it up. The disinfecting technology behind our wipes and spray cleaner help kill over 99.99% of household germs*. (*Please see product label for full details).
- Baby wipes for dirty paws: Gentle enough for babies – and paw pads! Keep a package of baby wipes near your door for a convenient way to wipe up dirt and grime before it makes its way into your home.
- A fragrance-free detergent for pet bedding: Pets can be just as sensitive to scents and ingredients as their owners, so stick with a gentle detergent. Regular bed washing can help remove dander and pet odor from your home.
- Glass cleaner for tackling windows: Dogs seem to love gazing out of the window almost more than we do – but they sometimes can’t seem to figure out how to keep their mouths and noses off of it while doing so. Stick with a trusted window cleaner - where you can read the ingredients right on the label - for streak-free glass without harsh residues - because we know those noses will be back!
- Chlorine-free bleach for carpet stains: We know, this one sounds a little strange – but trust us, it works! Our chlorine-free formula treats fibers gently while lifting tough stains. Remove as much of the solid residue as possible and blot excess moisture. Use 1 part chlorine-free bleach and 3 parts water to create a concentrated spot-treatment and apply directly to the stain. Let sit for 10 minutes. Rinse with water. Repeat if required. Finish by blotting the area with a dry cloth. (Always spot test in a hidden area when using a new cleaner on your carpet!)
Telling stories with the goal of building a consumer revolution that nurtures the health of the next seven generations and beyond.