Size 3 Baby Diapers
- Totally chlorine-free processed wood fluff pulp (absorbent core)
- Sodium polyacrylate (absorbent core)
- Polypropylene (core wrap, cuff, liner, fastening system, outer layer)
- Polyethylene (breathable moisture barrier)
- Adhesives (seams, joints)
- Polymer spandex (fastening system, leg elastic)
- Polyurethane (waist elastic)
- Inks (external printed designs)
*The color of the disposable diapers is typically achieved through the addition of pigments. This is also true for the brown layered materials in Seventh Generation Diapers.
The absorbent fluff pulp in these diapers is FSC® certified.
Technical wicking layer pulls moisture away from skin to keep baby dry and comfortable.
High-capacity core absorbs 3x a standard wetting.
Sustainably sourced materials to protect forest habitats and the animals who depend on them.
Double leg cuffs and stretchy waistband help control leaks.
Large, easy-to-use tabs keep diapers snug through baby's twists and turns.
Product Manufactured in: Ohio, USA
Ingredient Origins: USA and Globally Sourced
Disposing of soiled diapers:
Before you throw away a used diaper, empty the contents into the toilet, wrap the diaper tightly, and throw into the garbage. Do not flush the diaper.
Diaper safety information:
Please keep this packaging away from children and babies. This package, or a torn piece of diaper, could cause a choking or suffocation hazard for your child. Like any piece of clothing, diapers are flammable.
View all Seventh Generation Diaper FAQs.
- No lotions
- No fragrances
- No chlorine bleaching
- Absorbent core made with 0% chlorine bleaching to prevent toxins from entering waterways.
- High-capacity core made with sustainably sourced, FSC® Certified fluff pulp.
- Stretchy side panels and refastenable tabs for snug, flexible fit.
- Featuring FreshAir breathable layer to reduce humidity.
- Adorable Protection for All™ designs.