INGREDIENTS IN OUR SAFE* & EFFECTIVE BABY WIPES
Water, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate (plant-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), quillaja saponaria wood extract (plant-derived cleaning agent), aloe barbadensis leaf extract (plant-derived skin conditioner), tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) (synthetic skin softener), sodium benzoate (synthetic preservative).
Soft wipe material: Wood pulp, polyethylene, polypropylene
Product Manufactured in: Arkansas, USA
Ingredient Origins: USA and Globally Sourced
*Safe when used as directed.
For external use only.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Seal closure to prevent drying; store at room temperature.
DISPOSAL SAFETY: Please dispose of used wipes in trash receptacle. Do not flush.
View all Seventh Generation Baby Wipes FAQs.
- Made for your baby’s sensitive skin
- 0% alcohol, fragrances, parabens
- Hypoallergenic baby wipes, clinically proven gentle on skin
- Thick & soft baby wipes for messy messes
- Safe for baby's hands, face, and bottom