Baby Laundry Detergent
Water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), protease, amylase, mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).
Product Manufactured in: California, USA and Mississippi, USA
Ingredient Origins: USA and Globally Sourced
Usage Instructions: Best results will be achieved when measuring and using this laundry detergent following these easy steps:
- SORT: Refer to garment label instructions.
- PRETREAT: Apply laundry detergent to stained area directly and pre-soak before washing.
- MEASURE: Line 2 (1.5 fl oz. / 44 mL) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 fl oz./ 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.
- WASH: For HE washers, use dispenser. For standard washers, start cycle, add detergent while machine fills, then add clothes. Our 50 oz laundry detergent bottle holds 33 loads when measuring to line 1 in the cap. 100 fl oz bottle holds 66 loads. Septic safe.
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
- 100% Biodegradable
- Powered by Plants™ Detergent Formula
- EPA Safer Choice Certified
- USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%