1.My goal is to get down to 100 kW usage a month by conventional means. I hope to incorporate solar photo-voltaic and small wind turbines for lighting from batteries at some point.
2. Shaving Deb’s head – if we do this soon, we’ll save a polar bear a month by eliminating the hair dryer and styling wand thingamajig.
3. Get rid of the TV, because there’s nothing on anyway.
4. Purchase a vehicle that gets 100+ mpg.
5. Make a still – that Irish whiskey will be missed by all!
6. Adding a solar outdoor shower stall.
Read the full post ›