Formulated with PlantTech™ with 50% more* micro-scrubbing enzymes to power through even the toughest stuck-on food and rinse clean.
*compared to an equal amount of our Original Dishwasher Detergent Gel.
Non-toxic, biodegradable formula contains no dyes or synthetic fragrances. Chlorine bleach and phosphate free with no harsh fumes.
- PlantTech™ Micro-Scrubbing Enzymes
- No Harsh Fumes
- Phosphate Free
Powerful Automatic Dish Gel with no chlorine bleach or phosphates
Auto Dishwasher Gel with PlantTech™ for cleaning power
Auto Dish Gel with no harsh fumes
Ultra Power Plus™ Auto Dish Gel with 50% more* micro-scrubbing enzymes
Auto Dish Gel fragranced with essential oils & botanical extracts
Did You Know?
Ingredients: Water, sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), xanthan gum (plant-derived thickener), sodium silicate (mineral-based alkalinity builder), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), sodium borate (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), citral, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).
Fragranced with plant-based essential oils and botanical extracts*
*d-limonene is a component of these fragrance ingredients.
LOAD DISHWASHER: make sure items are dishwasher safe. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center and keep taller items away from the center. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. ADD DETERGENT: Fill main dispenser cup according to machine directions and close dispenser door. For very hard water we recommend using Seventh Generation Rinse Aid. Septic safe.
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets in eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
Bottle made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic (excluding colorant).
Learn more at how2recycle.info