Soothing Boost Oil$8.99 (1)
Blend Oat, Argan & Zi
Cao 25 oz
How to Clean Bathtubs
Ivette, a trainer from Women's Action to Gain Economic Security (WAGES) shares her business's tricks for effectively cleaning your bathtub. Recommended supplies: Seventh Generation Tub & Tile Cleaner, dry towel, thick sponge or scrub brush, small container for water.
- Bathtub could likely have a lot of dust and hair. If that's the case and it's dry, the best way to remove is by vacuuming or using a dry towel. The tub needs to be free of hair and dust before you apply product.
- Spray Tub & Tile Cleaner from top to bottom on bath tub. Make sure tub is dry before you spray.
- The reason we spray top to bottom is that the dirt is falling downwards as the cleaner sets in. Let spray sit for 5 minutes.
- Use a thick sponge or scrub brush to clean from side to side, top to bottom.
- Pour water into a small container and wet the sides of the tub.
- If there are any rust stains or yellow spots, mix baking soda and Seventh Generation Dish Soap to make a paste (the consistency of tooth paste). Apply to the spots and leave for 10 minutes. With a pumice stone, rub the paste in a circular motion. Splash with water from a small container.
- If there's any mold in the tub, directly apply Tub & Tile Cleaner. Let sit 10 minutes. Clean with a scrub brush very strongly. Splash with water from a small container.