How to Clean Your Microwave Oven
Cleaning your microwave oven effectively is harder than you think! Ivette shares her tips and tricks for deep-cleaning your microwave.
- Open and remove the plate; leave the plate in sink and spray with Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner.
- Don't leave for more than 5 minutes.
- Don't spray Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner in microwave, spray on cloth
- Remove any food or debris.
- Start cleaning from top, walls, bottom.
- With the wet towel, clean from the inside out.
- If there are any corners that are really dirty, use a spatula or a screwdriver covered with a microfiber to reach all the dirty spots in corners, door and buttons.
- Wash the plate with Seventh Generation Dish Soap.
- Dry and place it back.
Ivette is a trainer at Women's Action to Gain Economic Security (WAGES), a non-profit organization helping low-income women in the San Francisco Bay Area establish cleaning service cooperatives that use environmentally-safe methods to protect everyone's health.