On Mother's Day, we asked you to tell us why you love being a mom. Here are some of the many inspiring thoughts you shared.
- "I love being a mom because I finally understand what my mom was saying to me all those years."
- "I love being a mom because I am able to raise my kids so that they can bring the positive change to world."
- "Because it's the greatest feeling seeing him learn something new and knowing I'm raising a good citizen who will hopefully do more good for others."
- "Why I love being a mom? It's beyond words."
- "I love being a mom because of the abundant joy and happiness that comes with the 'job' ."
A year's supply of Seventh Generation Diapers (maximum retail value $600) will go to the following posters: