Million Baby Crawl Is Coming To Your Town
Seventh Generation wants you to CRAWL TO ACTION at our community rallies on November 18th. Bring your children, bring your friends, and bring your desire to demand that Congress change federal laws and keep toxic chemicals out of our homes. And please visit our Partners page to learn more about the people, organizations, and companies helping to make this happen.
Our events will be held in the Boston, Denver, Minneapolis, New York, Portland (OR), and Seattle metro areas. If you don't live in one of these cities but know someone who does, please pass this message along. And please visit www.millionbabycrawl.com to create a virtual crawler for every member of your household. Every voice counts, and every crawler will be heard when we bring your voices with us to Washington, DC in January. You can also enter a sweepstakes to join us on this trip and help demand change!
Crawl to Action events include:
- Entertainment by local family-themed musicians and performers.
- Appearances by local dignitaries and celebrities showing support for the cause.
- Soapbox Photo Op area where Mom and Dad can capture their little activist taking a stand. All children will receive a "Say No to Toxins!" rally flag.
- A sign-making station where participants can make their voice heard on their own custom sign.
- The Crawler Computer station where you can join the community on www.millionbabycrawl.com.
- A Crawl to the Capitol children's area.
- A Season of Change mural where you can make your mark in support of the cause.
- A t-shirt- and baby-t-making station.
- Educational information about creating a healthy home.
- Free Seventh Generation product and giveaways.
- Free Stonyfield Farm yogurt.
Click here to register!