How to Clean Toilets | Seventh Generation
How to Clean Toilets
- Remove everything around or on top of toilet
- You can either use Seventh Generation Toilet Cleaner or the Tub & Tile spray
- Apply cleaner around the inside of the first ring of the toilet, leave for 3-5 minutes
- Put the lid down on the toilet, spray Tub & Tile Cleaner quickly around the outside of the toilet, including the corners, let sit
- Open the lid and spray Tub & Tile Cleaner on the inside of the lid
- Now with the toilet brush, remove all of the dirt from the inside of toilet bowl
- You shouldn't forget to clean the area where the water flushes, that's where most bacteria stays
- You can once again spray Tub & Tile Cleaner in the inside of the toilet bowl
- Clean outside of toilet with microfiber or towel with a top to bottom motion and back to front
- Important to remember to clean the toilet handle
- Clean the inside rings of the toilet with brush
- There's a secret spot where the dirt remains, where the seat is connected to the toilet -- spray Tub & Tile Cleaner directly in each area and use a toothbrush to scrub to clean away all of the dirt
- Continue to clean exterior of toilet at the base where it connects with the floor. This area is also very dirty. Spray with Tub & Tile and use toothbrush to scrub if needed.
- Outside is clean, move back to inside. Clean with toilet brush and flush the toilet.