Soothing Boost Oil$8.99 (1)
Blend Oat, Argan & Zi
Cao 25 oz
- Remove all decorations on door before you start cleaning
- Apply Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner to microfiber and clean outside of fridge, top to bottom
- The handle will be the most dirty, start from bottom of handle and use towel to go side-to-side like shoe shining
- If fridge is stainless steel, than towel doesn't need to be very wet
- Check exterior for spots or stickiness, before moving to inside
- If there is a sticky spot, remove them with a wet sponge and metal spatula (using a top to bottom motion)
- Don't forget to clean the exterior borders of the fridge
- Open the fridge, the dirtiest place will be the plastic seal at the top of the door. Use a spatula covered with wet microfiber with Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner to clean the lines of the seal.
- Inside, clean the shelves from top to bottom and back to front. Clean them with microfiber with Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner.
- Last area to clean is shelves on door (condiment shelves)
- To keep the fridge smelling fresh, be sure to remove spoiled food