How to Clean Kitchen Sinks | Seventh Generation
How to Clean Kitchen Sinks
- Two types, metal or porcelain. Same process for both, but use a towel instead of a brush with the metal sink.
- The sink is the last thing you clean in the kitchen.
- Spray Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner in sink, let sit for 3 minutes. Scrub with brush or towel depending on material of sink. Critical areas are faucet, knobs, and the drain.
- Once everything is clean, make sure you dry the sink with a towel.
- If there are dark or yellow spots, a mixture of baking soda and Seventh Generation Dish Soap works well as a paste.
- If there's a garbage disposal, apply 2-3 drops of Seventh Generation Dish Soap; run cold water and turn it on to clean.