Soothing Boost Oil$8.99 (1)
Blend Oat, Argan & Zi
Cao 25 oz
Are you concerned about what your friend is hiding under her kitchen sink? Chances are you've uncovered a toxic wasteland and aren't quite sure what to do next.
As a typical dumping ground for more than 63 hazardous chemical products*, the kitchen sink is generally an unhealthy afterthought in our harried daily routines. Seventy percent of us with children under six years old keep our cleaning products within arm's reach of our them -- right here, under the kitchen sink.*
But it doesn't have to be that way. Beginning today, let Seventh Generation help your friend AND reward both of you.
Visit seventhgeneration.com/under-the-sink to nominate your friend for an Under the Sink Makeover.
Simply submit a photo of the madness and tell us WHY your friend most needs and deserves a healthy, non-toxic break at home. Be honest. Be nice. Be brutal. Be funny. Be sincere. Be witty. Most of all -- be authentic. Your stories matter to us regardless of who wins.
Nominations qualify you to win:
- A green spa getaway in New York City for the both of you
- An in-home Healthy Home consultation with Seventh Generation partner, best-selling author and practicing pediatrician Dr. Alan Greene for your friend (you can come, too!)
- One-year supply of Seventh Generation products for both of you
Four finalists will receive prizes of a Seventh Generation Healthy Home starter kit for you and your friend, plus an in-home Lavera spa kit for both of you.
Nominations will be judged on originality, creativity and overall impression by the following distinguished panel:
- Martin Wolf, Scienceman, Seventh Generation
- Ulrike Jacob, CEO, Lavera North America
- Dr. Alan Greene, best-selling author and practicing pediatrician
- Christopher Gavigan, CEO, Healthy Child Healthy World
Take this fun opportunity to show her how much you care. The Under the Sink Makeover contest is open from July 22 to August 14, 2009, so don't procrastinate. Most of all…have fun!
*As reported by Harris Interactive in a national survey commissioned by Seventh Generation.