Soothing Boost Oil$8.99 (1)
Blend Oat, Argan & Zi
Cao 25 oz
We just couldn’t resist sharing this crowd-pleasing, gluten-free version of classic New York Cheesecake from gluten-free cooking, just in time for Valentine’s Day celebrations!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
• 1 1/4 cups gluten-free graham cracker crumbs, about 6 ounces (I used Kinnikinnick Gluten-Free Smoreable Graham Crackers)
• 4 tablespoons melted butter
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients:
• 2 pounds softened cream cheese ((4 8-ounce packages))
• 1 cup sugar
• 4 large eggs
• 1 cup sour cream
• 2 tablespoons sweet rice flour OR cornstarch
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sour Cream Topping Ingredients:
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
Cherry Glace Ingredients:
• 1 21-ounce can cherry pie filling
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. Place gluten-free graham crackers in a plastic zip bag and finely crush with a rolling pin. Pour crumbs into a mixing bowl. Add sugar and nutmeg and stir to thoroughly blend. Add melted butter and stir to combine.
3. Press crumb mixture into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Don't press the crumbs on the sides of the pan. Refrigerate while preparing the cheesecake filling.
4. Place cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on high until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time. Add sweet rice flour, sour cream and vanilla. Beat on high until smooth.
5. Remove crust from refrigerator. Pour cheesecake filling into spring form pan. Smooth top with a spatula and bake for 45 minutes.
6. While cheesecake is baking, place remaining 1 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a bowl and whisk until smooth and blended.
7. Remove cheesecake from oven and carefully spread sour cream mixture over the top of the cheesecake. Use a spatula to spread sour cream topping over the baked cheesecake with a light touch. Return cake to the oven and bake an addition 15 minutes. Turn off oven and leave cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour before removing.
8. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
9. While cake is cooling combine cherry pie filling, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla. Stir to blend. Spread cherries over chilled cheesecake just before serving.
Yield- 8 to 12 servings