Soothing Boost Oil$8.99 (1)
Blend Oat, Argan & Zi
Cao 25 oz
Earth Day, celebrated annually on April 22nd, is intended to inspire awareness and appreciation for our planet's natural environment.
How do you plan to celebrate Earth Day? We asked our Seventh Generation Nation members to offer some suggestions. Here are the top 5 responses:
- Switch to household cleaners made with ingredients that originate as plants, not petroleum.
- Have a picnic with friends and family and talk about ways to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- Vow to make every day Earth Day!
- Go for a walk in a park or other green space with someone you love.
- Save energy by pledging to wash all your laundry in cold water.
And here are some other ways Seventh Generation Nation members will celebrate Earth Day:
- Shop at a local health foods store
- Walk instead of drive
- Eat organic and locally-grown foods
- Run the water less
- Take a reusable bag to the store
Check out our Earth Day page where you can enter to win a $10,000 green home makeover.