- Remove all decorations on door before you start cleaning
- Apply Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner to microfiber and clean outside of fridge, top to bottom
- The handle will be the most dirty, start from bottom of handle and use towel to go side-to-side like shoe shining
- If fridge is stainless steel, than towel doesn't need to be very wet
- Check exterior for spots or stickiness, before moving to inside
- If there is a sticky spot, remove them with a wet sponge and metal spatula (using a top to bottom motion)
- Don't forget to clean the exterior borders of the fridge
- Open the fridge, the dirtiest place will be the plastic seal at the top of the door. Use a spatula covered with wet microfiber with Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner to clean the lines of the seal.
- Inside, clean the shelves from top to bottom and back to front. Clean them with microfiber with Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner.
- Last area to clean is shelves on door (condiment shelves)
- To keep the fridge smelling fresh, be sure to remove spoiled food
You don't have the right to know what's in your home
because ingredient disclosure on cleaning product labels isn't required by law.
We believe that you should have the right to know what you're bringing into your home and using around your family.