1. Don't force your beauty. Enhance it. Avoid harsh chemicals and treatments. Simplify with a more natural approach.
2. Get fresh air and exercise. Both will give you a healthy glow.
3. According to a 2010 survey(1), the average woman spends $13,000 on makeup in a lifetime – and some 330 hours applying it. Put your best face forward with the makeup-free glow of naturally beautiful skin and you'll save time and money!
4. A smile will always make you look more beautiful.
5. Do what you love and surround yourself with positive energy.
6. Express who you are — not some artificial ideal. Living the truth of who you are is gorgeous!
7. Take quiet time for yourself, every day.
8. As the week goes on, we spend less time getting ready in the morning. On Mondays, women spend an average of seventy-six minutes prepping, but they spend only nineteen minutes by Friday(2). Take a page out of your Friday book and embrace your natural beauty each day to save time.
9. When it concerns your skin, you are what you eat. Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables.
10. Salmon and foods rich in omega 3s make a positive impact.
11. Take Seventh Generation's 7-Day Journey and discover your own path to Natural Beauty.
What's your favorite natural beauty tip?