We've partnered with ePantry, an eco-conscious product subscription that makes sure you never run out of Seventh Generation.
*Kills 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37 (the Common Cold virus), Staphylococcus aureus, Solmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli on hard, nonporous surfaces. CleanWell™ patented disinfecting technology based on Thyme Oil.
- Kills 99.99% of Household Germs*
- Fights Cold and Flu Viruses*
- No Rinsing or Wiping Needed
Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner kills 99.99% of household germs* botanically
Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner is effective against cold and flu viruses*
Cleans and disinfects in one easy step
Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner deodorizes and effectively controls odors
Did You Know?
Aqua (water), thymol (component of thyme oil), sodium lauryl sulfate (palm kernel or coconut-derived cleaning agent), copper sulfate pentahydrate (bluestone) (mineral derived water mineralizer), citric acid and sodium citrate (cornstarch derived water softeners), essential oil fragrance† and botanical extracts (origanum vulgare (oregano) oil, cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil).
†Citral is a component of these essential oils.
Use on hard, nonporous surfaces and follow directions for use on label. For heavily soiled or greasy areas, pre-cleaning is required.To Clean: Wet the surface with the spray & wipe clean. For stubborn stains, let stand for a few minutes. Allow to penetrate, then wipe clean.
- Wet the surface by sprayer (spot test to check compatibility).
- Leave for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry.No rinsing or wiping is required, even on food contact surfaces.
- Wet the surface with the spray (spot test to check compatibility).
- 2. Leave for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry.No rinsing or wiping is required, even on food contact surfaces.
learn more at how2recycle.info