Boost Your Natural Beauty
Discover the natural path to a beautifully radiant complexion and softer skin with Seventh Generation Boosts™. Six facial serums, each formulated to care for a unique skin need, work gently to nourish and balance with pure botanical oils.
The Real Beauty of Skin-Boosting Facial SerumsSeventh Generation Boosts™ are formulated with pure botanical oils that are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fatty acids. Each Boost is designed to deliver concentrated nourishment directly to the skin and help lock in moisture to promote elasticity without clogging pores. Even oily skin feels renewed and balanced!
What is your primary skin concern?
JojobaJojoba, Acai and Passion flower restore natural moisture balance.
Oat ExtractOat, Argan & Zi Cao calm problem skin and balance uneven skin tone.
Tea TreeTea tree, Rosemary and Acai even skin tone providing a natural solution for oily skin.
BaobabBaobab deeply nourishes for rejuvenated looking skin.
RosehipRosehip and Tamanu rehydrate skin to reduce the appearance
Prickly PearPrickly Pear and Omega-3 fatty acids help defend skin from environmental damage.
Six Unique Serums
There's a Boost Just Right for You!
Restore Natural Moisture Balance
Hydrating Boost is formulated to provide all-day moisture to help relieve and protect against chapping, cracking and roughness due to dryness. Jojoba, Acai and Passion flower help restore your skin's natural moisture balance.
Calm and Relieve Stressed Skin
Soothing Boost rescues aggravated and stressed skin and visibly balances uneven skin tone and texture. A soothing blend of Oat, Argan and Zi Cao calms problems to leave skin looking rested and refreshed.
A Natural Solution for Problem Skin
Clearing Boost contains Tea tree, Rosemary and Acai to clean acne-prone skin. It's a natural solution for oily skin, designed to aid in sebum reduction, reduce impurities and restore moisture balance in just 6 weeks of daily use.
Strengthen and Tone for the Look of Youth
Firming Boost is formulated with Baobab to deeply nourish and Brown Algae to provide collagen. Firming Boost promotes increased skin firmness and elasticity by improving water retention and maintaining moisture balance.
Smooth and Reduce the Look of Fine Lines
Revitalizing Boost contains Rosehip and Tamanu to rehydrate skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Tired skin is revitalized and looks more supple in just 14 days.
Shield Your Skin from Moisture Loss
Protecting Boost is like your own personal defense system against everyday elements. Rich with Prickly Pear and Omega-3 fatty acids, Protecting Boost shields skin from environmental damage and helps prevent natural moisture loss.
How to Use
Moisten face and apply 1 to 2 pumps to fingertips, and massage into damp skin.
Mix 1 to 2 pumps in your hand with any lotion or cleanser and massage into skin.
Tip!Try adding a couple drops of your Boost to your facial moisturizer or use directly on your skin. Many women swear they will never go back to lotion once they use oils on their skin!
Natural Skin Care Expert, Heather Beach, answers your questions about
Seventh Generation Boosts.
- Are there any soy, wheat, corn or tree nut allergens in Boosts?
All Seventh Generation Boosts are free from corn-based ingredients, are tested Gluten Free and do not contain any wheat-containing ingredients.
- Boosts do contain Sweet Almond Oil. If you have a sensitivity to tree nuts, our Boosts may not be a match for you.
- The Soothing Boost contains Oat Oil. Please consider your personal level of sensitivity to oats when choosing this product.
- Both Protecting and Soothing Boosts contain vitamin E, or tocopherol, which may be derived from soy, however none of the other Seventh Generation Boosts contain soy-based ingredients.
- How long will a bottle last?
- How long a battle lasts really depends on how often you use it. One bottle of Seventh Generation Boosts contains 1.5 oz of serum and 295 pumps per bottle.
- Are Boosts fragrance free?
- Seventh Generation Boosts do not contain ingredients that are specifically designed to offer a fragrance. However, the active ingredients in our Boosts are essential oils, some of which have a fragrance.
- Serums and oils are usually very expensive. What will the price be for Boosts?
- Boosts will be available at $14.99 exclusive at Walgreens.
- Can I travel with Boosts in my luggage?
- Boosts are the perfect small size for travel, and I can see why you'd never want to be without them. However, once your Boosts dispenser has been "unlocked" for the first time, there is a chance that the bottle can leak when it is not standing upright. You should pack your Boosts in a tightly sealed plastic bag to protect the contents of your suitcase.
- Who developed Seventh Generation Boosts?
- Natural Skin Care Expert and Seventh Generation consultant Heather Beach was instrumental in the formulation of Boosts. Heather holds degrees in both Bio Chemistry and Bio Physical Chemistry. Following her personal philosophy that there is a plant to heal everything, she began formulating custom blends for every skin type using ingredients sourced from plants from all over the world.
"Oils are such a wonderful way to nourish the skin naturally, but people don't like the way their skin looks when oil is applied, so I created the carrier oil system. This blend of apricot kernel oil, sweet almond oil, and grapeseed oil makes for a pleasant experience; fast absorbing and non-greasy, with a powdery feel." - Heather